Skip to main content

Online Trading Trends Beyond Candlesticks

If you go anywhere for validation, you will find that this one online trading brokerage network, eToro, appear on top. Started outside of USA but now have over 5 million active traders from 140 countries worldwide. It probably starts by offering commenting box under each trading products, allowing online traders to comment. But after a year it finally became the world first online trading platform that pioneer a full blown social trading experience.

Beyond Charts and Money News
This is such a unique trading platform enables online traders both novice and seasonal professionals to make smarter decisions for each trades by comparing it to the wider pool of traders. Lets say you want to put BUY for one stocks, instead of blindly hoping your decision to be correct, you can double confirm it by surveying on live comments leaved by other traders, leave a comment and hoping for a reply, see their trading behavior, see the overall crowd trends, reactions on market news and more.

Copy Real Successful Traders
The very best in social trading should be this, enable any traders to copy the live action of other chosen traders, any amount, anytime, autopilot. This "copytrade" feature enables you and me to find top performing traders according to certain preferences. Using this copytrade, we can diversify our trade with personalized, people-based portfolios. It is like leaving out some of our fund to be traded by hedge fund managers / trading professionals. In short, just simply rate traders according to their performance, and then let them do most of the hard part of analyzing and making decisions, while you can just casually monitor the open positions, either to let the computer to follow further or stop and take-in current profits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Increase 10% of My Money In Only 1 Week

Steadily. Every single week. I increase my total money 10% more compared to previous trading week, without me knowing almost anything about online trading. Yes I can trade EURUSD and gain probably 30% for three days but then I probably gonna lose it all in next week. But, I found a way to hack my disability in online trading by doing this simple trick . I do trade market by copy people. Yes! I copy other selected professional in online trading, so that I can eliminate almost all error done by amateur online trader like me. By copying other people's trade, I mirror their every trade decision, long and short, in any field of online trading from stocks, ETFs, cryptocurrencies, indices, commodities and forex trading. It simple, I just browse from selected pro online traders listed on 'Copy People' page , select probably three or five traders that profits consistently within previous 12 months, with low to medium risk score to copy from, and done. Hassle free, constant pro

Copytrade Give Me Not 10% But 15% Profits A Week

Last week I run an online trading portfolio by just copying other people's trade across all online trading market including crypto, ETFs, stocks, indices, commodities and forex. After 5 working days I made a post telling people that I made 10% profits in a week. But after two days forword, for a complete 7 days run, I am amazed at the result once again. Copytrade is not giving me 10% profits, but more, about 15% profits in 7 days . Without hassle, of course I know how to trade a bit, I know how to read chart a bit, I know how to look whether the trend is bullish or bearish, but I am just an amateur trader that still learning, most of the time, my losses can be more than my winning. In fact, the average worldwide online trading standard is 80% to 92% people actually lost their money by online trading. So getting 15% profits a week by actually just choosing some outstanding online traders, copying their trade in one click is somewhat awesome, more than awesome! Here is my re